Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Don't Write Me Off




Don't Write Me Off
By Hugh Grant (OST Music and Lyrics)

It's never been easy for me To find words to go along with a melody, but this time there's actually something on my mind, So please forgive these few brief awkward lines.

Since I met you my whole life has changed, It's not just my furniture you've re-arranged. I was living in the past but somehow you've brought me back, and I haven't felt like this since before Frankie said relax.

And now I know based on my track recordI might not seem like the safest bet.

All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet.

For years I've been telling myself the same old story, that I'm happy to live off my so called former glories, but you've given me a reasonto take another chance.

Now I need you despite the fact that you've killed all my plants. And now I know, I've already blown more chances than anyone should ever get.

All I'm asking you is don't write me off just yet. is Don't write me off just yet.

No comments: